Monday, October 20, 2008

i'm still alive!

i know some of you were concerned when i didn't post for a while. if you weren't, pretend you were, ok?

anyway, i had a fantabulous weekend with the girls. i felt so much like a college student again! let's see...friday night courtney and i went to a dessert theater put on by our school. it was really cute. then i went to the asu homecoming pep rally and bonfire (which i totally missed last year-my senior year-because i was studying for my certification exam). the bonfire was extremely hot (shocker) but the weather was cool so it all evened out. later we went to baker street where i ran into my other friend who recently moved to fort worth. it was great seeing her again. i was seriously falling asleep over my white phantom, though.

then on saturday i spent some time with my family (grandma's doing a lot better, thanks for praying), had lunch with them at sunset grill, then met courtney for pedicures. there's nothing quite like getting your toes done to make you feel all girly and "princessy." love it. after we ran errands, i went home to rest before the big game. unfortunately, there was really no point in going. we left when the score was 21-0, but then the other team scored while we were leaving. =( BUT we had some fabulous shirts! kelli went with the girls to get the shirts made while i was getting my pedicure so i didn't get a choice as to how mine looked. but i've got to say, kelli did a pretty good job! i loooooove my asu shirt.

so, um...that about sums up my weekend with my friends. it was definitely overdue. wanna see pictures now?




at the pep rally about to walk over to the bonfire



i walked from the pep rally to the bonfire then back to my car in these heels. i feel empowered!



at the slaughter...i mean game



modeling our shirts



all of us at chilis. it doesn't look like we're too sad about the game, huh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE those shoes! Where did you get them?!

Bethany Hernandez said...

you know what...i don't remember. i think maybe dsw in the dallas area