Monday, July 16, 2007

this world's going to the dogs...

meet the hernandez family dogs:


you've already met roddick. my mom calls him the hardened criminal because he was quarantined for 10 days for scratching my grandmother. it didn't affect him at all. he's still as hyper and crazy as ever. and he totally has kelli's personality. just great...



next is rhapsody. my mom got her back in may. rhapsody was found living under a cattle guard with her puppies. the puppies were sent to the animal shelter where they were adopted, and a friend told my mom about rhapsody, so my parents took her in. she was abused at some point in her past, so she's very sensitive. ("she has issues," my dad says.) she's so good...until roddick comes over. he's been a bad influence on her. poor mom.



when they're together, roddick and rhapsody do only two things: fight and sleep.



next is trixie. she belongs to my cousin hannah. trixie is the "little miss priss" of the family dogs. she has outfits and matching hair accessories. here, kelli had just put a pair of golf pants on her. she didn't like it.





finally we have roxy (top) and zoe. they're sisters that belong to my tia sandy. they are so stinkin' cute! they are also super hyper. not as much as roddick, but close.

and to think that back in december there were no family dogs to speak of; now we have five! what would do without them?!

3 comments:

Jehu Hernandez said...

What a coincidence that your lovely picture is in the background of the first picture!

Josiah said...

Don't forget that Roddick and Rhapsody eat (alot!)

Sandra said...

I love this blog!! Everybody should have family dog blogsection. My girls now have green eyes I like it. They went not only to one youth camp but two. Neither dog got save but they made many friends and got lots of belly rubs.