Monday, July 9, 2007

hallelujah

the dreaded math classes are over. i was taking my last math class online, and i took the final today. yay!!!!

it wasn't a huge, overly stressful class. it's just there were some days that i didn't even have a chance to log into the class until 11 p.m. and i was always paranoid that i would forget to log in (thanks to court for continually reminding me to log in-"bethany, have you logged into your class today?").

so it's over. it's finally over. now all i have left is student teaching, and after that, GRADUATION (also referred to as the day i thought would never come...at least i think that's what my parents have been calling it). this has been a long time coming, but i know that God has been with me every step of the way.

in a few months it will be time to celebrate BIG time. but for now i'll take chick-fil-a to commemorate the end of math.

actually, i'll take chick-fil-a anytime...

1 comment:

marme said...

obviously I should have left you a list of my undone jobs, you have way too much time on your hands...but then again i guess that's what princesses do...