Thursday, July 19, 2007

life with kelli

okay, so many of you know about kelli. if you don't, then just read my posts about roddick, and there you have kelli's personality. someone once told me, "gosh, beth, i don't know how you live with kelli and roddick. i kinda feel sorry for you." i had to keep from laughing out loud because he was dead serious. it really is neat having a sister. my wardrobe has doubled. i have someone to listen to me (when she's not sleeping). but we've definitely had our "moments."

so for your enjoyment, i've decided to let you in on a little bit of life with kelli. this is a conversation we had a few months ago. this is real and by no means out of the ordinary.

and just for the record: kelli, i love you! please don't hurt me!

*in this conversation, we were talking about pictures to put on the internet*

me: "i think i'm gonna crop the one with me and roddick so that there's not so much stuff in the background."

kelli: "hey, you know how to crop?!"

me: "um...yeah"

kelli: "hmm..hey, you know that picture of you and me at the ut football game, the alamo bowl?" (i put that in there in case anyone forgot, or didn't know, that we went to the alamo bowl and saw texas beat iowa. go 'horns!)

me: "yeah, that's a cute picture."

kelli: "well, i want to crop you out of it. can you do it for me?"

me: "ARE YOU NUTS????????"

i think the answer is pretty obvious at this point.

ah, sisterly love...can you feel it?

welcome to my world.

3 comments:

Jehu Hernandez said...

That is absolutely hilarious! "life with Kelli" could be a blog all its own.

kjjbbq@gmail.com said...

I have to say that Kelli's cropping idea was totally FUNNY (SORRY BETH!) I'm so used to hearing my wife talk about cropping this and that, I thought I had heard it all. Beth you are the one that knows how to crop though so use it at your discretion! Kelli be careful you might be cropped right out of the photo albums! See ya'll later. Pastor was right, "Life With Kelli" would be a great blog. It could be the next best thing! Night!

Unknown said...

Guess where I ate tonight? McDonald's!! JUST KIDDING! Chick-fil-A, #5 8pack with a Dr. Pepper! :0)