Friday, July 6, 2007

this is why i love my boss, pt. 2

i woke up this morning to this voicemail from lennon (my boss):

"bethany, this is your boss. if you are in the office, leave now. i don't want you working on fridays."

yes, boss.

i haven't quite told told him that i was sleeping when he called, not working.

ignorance is bliss, right?

and for the record, i was sleeping because i'm sick (please refer to "dang it" below). no, i don't really feel better. and no, dad, a dr. pepper didn't help. what a shock. but i can always try again.

if at first you don't succeed, try, try again...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww I'm sorry you're sick! Hope you feel better! Have I also said how glad I am to have somebody who shares my love for Chick-fil-A and for Dr. Pepper?!!! Ahhhh...life is good! ;0)