Monday, July 2, 2007

making history

i'm gonna let in you in on a little secret: i hate sandwiches. well, not hate. just dislike intensely.

ok, it's not like a deep, dark secret. in fact, my mom has known about this for years.

anyway, as i was saying, sandwiches are not my thing. i ate them for lunch all through my school years. and by school years i mean 1st-12th grade. yeah. so naturally, i try not to eat sandwiches when i don't have to. i've pretty much become a spoiled brat about it. sometimes i will just skip entire meals if my only other option is eating a sandwich. it drives my mom crazy. she gets so frustrated with me. poor mom.

unfortunately, these days it's either eat a sandwich or starve for a few days straight. and i'm not quite willing to quit eating altogether. so today i decided to pack my lunch and eat it while i was working. guess what i packed? that's right: a sandwich.

i, bethany hernandez, had a sandwich for lunch.

somebody please revive my mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh Beth..you are so funny! I however, love sandwiches! :0)