Monday, July 30, 2007

amazing spanish speaking skills

yesterday, most of my family went out to eat after church at los panchitos. it was yummy! while we were eating our food, one of of the managers/owners/whatever came over to check on us. my aunt and dad were speaking to her in spanish, and i guess seth felt left out because he blurted, "nacho libre!"

poor baby. that's the exent of his spanish speaking skills. i wish mine were that great.

here is the incredibly cute seth praying for our meal. check out kelli and cheli not praying!

some of the family. we love our mexican food!

that's me about to chow down on my beef quesadillas. gosh, it was good :)

2 comments:

Jehu Hernandez said...

That first picture is a classic!

Sandra said...

Our family is the best, Seth really is the high light of my life.