Thursday, March 13, 2008

spurs vs. celtics

the spurs are playing the celtics on monday night. it's supposed to be a good game. scratch that - it's supposed a BIG game. and guess who's going??????

that's right! my uncle noe got tickets for us to go see the game, and i am T-H-R-I-L-L-E-D! i love, love, love going to san antonio, and i love going to see the spurs even more. such good games. now i get to do both for my birthday! isn't that a wonderful birthday gift? i love it. thank you, uncle noe!

i think i'm going to have a good birthday this year!

3 comments:

lisoto said...

chiflada

Betty said...

Wishing you a WONDERFUL birthday!! You have truly blessed my life, and I thank God for you! Hugs and kisses from Kandra, Jared, and Jonah! We love you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! Hope you had a fabulous day! Love you girl!