Monday, March 3, 2008

ah yes...

getting into my pajamas at 9:15 is a most glorious feeling. it would have been sooner, but i actually had stuff to do. i'm currently cooking my lunch for tomorrow. i feel so productive.

today we played another game in history and as i was asking the questions, i hit a wall. a huge wall. i seriously could have put my head down on my desk right then and slept for hours. i couldn't concentrate. i finally just had to switch subjects and have them do something on their own because i was so out of it.

i can't wait for spring break.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!

2 comments:

kj said...

happy birthday month!

and i so know what you mean! those walls will come pretty often until spring break. good luck! :)

gulp235 said...

i wish i could get into my pajamas at 9:15!