Tuesday, March 18, 2008

birthday celebration #2

thursday night, some of my friends and i went to red lobster. sarah, courtney, pauline, kelli, bekah, erin, heather, and i had a great time eating and laughing and hanging out. the food was good but the company was even better. sarah paid for my wonderful meal (loooove shrimp scampi), bekah gave me a target gift card, courtney gave some cute black earrings, and pauline and heather gave me a yummy-smelling candle and pretty, pretty pink top. you'll see it in pictures later because i wore it on my actual birthday!

after red lobster, we went to hastings to get some coffee and talk some more. since i didn't have school the next day, i stayed out much later than i usually do. in fact, i saw one of my students there! but i had a blast being able to spend time with my friends like i used to be able to. teaching has taken me in such a different direction from my friends that i don't see them as much as i'd like to. i felt much more like the old bethany that night.


me and court. love her!

there was a picture of everyone, but it wasn't taken with my camera. if i get it soon, i'll post it.

friday, i went to lunch with my old boss, jaxine. it was nice being able to catch up on everything at asu that i left behind when i changed jobs. we had a great lunch and great conversation.

thanks to all my friends who made my birthday extra special this year. your constant encouragement and overall wonderful friendships keep me going. i love you all!

1 comment:

lisoto said...

so what did Kelli give u for ur birthday?