Tuesday, March 18, 2008

birthday celebration #1

for your thorough enjoyment, i have decided to bless you with multiple posts about my multiple birthday celebrations.

ready? and so we begin...

my darling class threw me a surprise "birthday" part thursday afternoon. they are a lot of things, adorable being one of them, but good secret-keepers is not one of them! one of the room moms brought cupcakes and things to decorate them with. we had cupcakes and juice. correction: they had cupcakes and and juice. i had a cupcake and dr. pepper! my gift from the class was two dr. peppers, a bag of easter m&ms, and a package of trident gum wrapped in a super cute pink basket. they also made a big poster with all of their names on it, and some pretty balloons. here's a couple of pictures of things i got from some of my students.

a cute mary kay bag from a girl whose mom sells mary kay. in the bag was mascara and a perfume sampler. love it!

the front of a card from one sweet girl

the inside. how could you not melt?

i also got a candle and candle holder. the party made me feel so wonderful. i love my class and my amazing room mothers.

No comments: