Saturday, March 29, 2008

mineral make-up, i love thee

i'm a girly girl who loves make-up. i love it all - the eyeshadows, the blush, the mascara. however, those who know me at all know that i struggle with my skin. i think i really do have the worst skin on the planet. i take really good care of my skin, and still it looks like minor volcanoes have erupted all over my face. if you disagree with me, then you've never seen me without make-up.

therefore, make-up has become essential for me. i've always needed a foundation to cover up my many imperfections. unfortunately, all that did the trick was really thick foundation. i'm not a big fan. but lately i've been wanting to go for a lighter look. i want the kind of skin where i can put on a light layer of foundation and be ready to go. therefore, i've wanted to try mineral foundation, but was leery that it wouldn't be enough to cover everything that needs to be covered. then mary kay started selling minderal powder foundation, so i decided to give it a try.

i have found the perfect make-up.

because i'm also using proactiv for my acne, my face is starting to clear up. but i have fallen in love with the mineral foundation. it is sooo light, but looks great. in fact, i put some on before we went out to airport, and have done nothing but sleep since. i just looked at myself in the mirror, and the make-up still looks great. i'm excited because mary kay is now selling the whole package: foundation, eyeshadows, blush, and pressed powder in an ultra-chic compact.

want some? i just happen to know a mary kay consultant...

1 comment: