Saturday, March 1, 2008

basketball, baby

thursday night was a big basketball night for the hernandez family. ryan had the championship game for his select basketball game. it was awesome! it was relatively close during the first three quarters, and then in the fourth quarter, ryan's team exploded. i think they ended up winning by 13 points. fun, fun, fun. kelli and i were sitting on the wrong side, however. we were surrounded by the parents from the other team and they were very negative. oh well, our team won!

the wolverines - ryan's on the far left. they're all such junior high boys. like one sister said, "well, they're boys so of course they take horrible pictures!"

1 comment:

Court said...

Hey....I need your help getting my friend list back up!! I can't figure it out!!! It's driving me crazy! And I miss you! So call me!!!