Saturday, March 29, 2008

a little of this, a little of that

  • i love my haircut. i showed my hairdresser (do they even call them that anymore?) a picture of what i wanted, and she said, "so basically the same hairstyle, only shorter?" um yeah, i'm a pretty boring person.
  • i just woke up from a 4-hour nap. joey left this morning for his senior trip; his class is going to washington d.c. and new york. being the good sisters that we are, kelli and i met him at the airport at 6:30 this morning. it didn't hurt that dad treated us to breakfast afterward! joey called me from dallas at 9:30 and said that their connecting flight was leaving at 11. at the time that i write this, their plane is in the air. would you help me pray? i'm also very jealous because he gets to see phantom of the opera on broadway. of course, i went on a cruise for my senior trip, so i guess i can't say too much.
  • our computer is finally fixed! i'm glad to have it back, but now i have to get wireless for the house so kelli and i can be on the internet at the same time. it will be nice, because she always has homework to do online, which seriously interferes with my blogging (hers too, as i'm sure you've noticed!). it'll just be nice to have both my laptop and the computer working again. the cpu is sitting at here at my feet, not even close to being plugged in. i was going to attempt to plug it in, but i had visions of it going back to get fixed yet again because i broke it. dad's coming over later.
  • speaking of dads, read this post. it's so funny, and it reminds me of mine and kelli's relationship with our dad. we love you, daddy!

No comments: