Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the actual birthday

my actual birthday was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. i had lunch with my family at roosters (super good chicken). and yes, it was my whole family here in san angelo. it was so much fun! after that, kelli and i went shopping with birthday money that i got. we went to target where i got a new bedspread for my bed. then i went to kirklands and got a lovely flag for the front of our house, a picture collage for the inside of our house, and a lamp for my desk at work. after that we met up with sarah and courtney to go to the air show (waiting until 2 to go to the air show that started at 3 ranks pretty high on stupid decisions that i have made). it was awesome! i stole the pictures below from courtney because her camera is better than mine.

after the air show, we went to get pedicures. we had such a wonderful time! the water was cold, but apparently it couldn't be helped because they had been so busy that they ran out of hot water. whatever. after our pedis, we met up with my parents and ryan and had dinner at rosa's. after dinner, we went to baker street to meet up with olivia. we were so tired and drained from the day that we didn't stay very long. kelli and i came home and watched a movie to end my fabulous birthday.

that night as i got in bed, i had nothing but thanks to God for all of the wonderful blessings that he has given me. a huge family that loves me, friends who care enough to make my birthday special, and a church family who is a tremendous blessing. who could ask for more?

enjoy the slideshow!


No comments: