Sunday, February 10, 2008

we're on a roll

kelli and i went to the grocery store yesterday to get some...well, groceries. i've figured out that many times kelli will just leave me without saying anything. like when i was telling her something about the meat and i turned around and realized that she was not next to me. the poor guy close to me had no idea what i was talking. apparently kelli got distracted around the fish section. that happened a few times. it was fun talking to myself. anyway, we decided to get some salmon for last night's dinner. kelli cooked it and we had salmon and asparagus for dinner, with water to drink. i felt so healthy! i was so impressed with her that i took a picture of my plate, which i think will come out on kelli's blog later-maybe.

and my favorite part was the maraschino cherries that i bought myself. i've never been a big fan of cherries, but for some reason i have been craving them for a long time. i finally bought a small jar, which i've pretty much eaten already. they are so yummy!

can you tell life is boring when you blog about groceries?!

No comments: