Monday, February 25, 2008

the debate continues

my little darlings continued their debate on my age today.

i finally broke down and told them my age. it's really not a big deal, but sheesh, i thought they would have forgotten it already.

on another note, today i got a really sweet card from one of the girls and a ring from another girl. i told them thank you while we were getting ready to leave for the day. poor little squanto couldn't handle the fact that two other people gave me something and he didn't. he ran up to me, handed me something, and said, "here."

me: "what is this?"

squanto: "it's a compass!"

me: "i don't see the needle."

squanto: "you have to open it -- like this."

me: "oh...thanks, squanto! i like it!"

squanto: "eh - it's small and cheap."

me: "SQUANTO!"

squanto: "no i'm kidding. it's just small...and cheap."

me: (sighing) "squanto, sit down."

squanto: "yes ma'am"

he's also student of the week this week. this should be interesting.

No comments: