Monday, February 11, 2008

try these!

while grocery shopping on saturday, kelli stumbled upon something really good. she picked up a bag of tia rosa tortilla chips. now i'm not the type of person to just eat tortilla chips by themselves. i have to have hot sauce, guacamole, or white sauce with them. but these chips are wonderful. they taste like the ones at pappasitos, which, by the way, is my favorite mexican restaurant ever.

i had a small bag for breakfast yesterday, much to my dad's chagrin. i'm eating a small bag now. i'm worried that i won't have any to snack on after school.

these chips, like my cherries, are going fast.

so much for losing weight.

1 comment:

La said...

You're right - I discovered those chips a few years ago and they are yummy! Just make sure to get the thin kind. I also ditto the best mexican restaurant ever. Maybe just the best period! =)