Wednesday, February 20, 2008

read the signs

my class knows that when i give them an assignment to do, there is NO TALKING! they are a very social class, so it can get very loud in our classroom if i don't control it. so today there were solving word jumbles in spelling, and i had given them an extension assignment for them to do after they solved the word jumbles. i started walking around the room to monitor them when something caught my eye.

one of my boys made this sign and held it up because he knew he wasn't supposed to talk. in case you can't see it, it says, "i'm done with all my work."

this is the same boy who begged me to assign him a 500-word essay on squanto. he never finished it, by the way. maybe i should make him do it after all...

these kids crack me up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahaha..that was AWESOME! I love that kid!