Tuesday, January 8, 2008

why i love 3rd grade

MY KIDS ARE AWESOME! i mean, i already knew that but they have made my past two days really great.

yesterday went pretty smoothly. there are definitely some changes, but overall the students are adjusting very well. all the other teachers and staff have been so supportive. someone left me some paper clips and a cute stamp on my desk yesterday. one of the room moms came and decorated our door. seriously, this is wonderful.

and then today i got a new student. the other kids were so cute as they were showing her around the classroom and helping her with various things. i overheard another girl tell her, "and after lunch we have recess. you can play with me at recess." i'm so proud of my class-they're so friendly and helpful.

thanks to all of you who prayed for me. i had a few people tell me that they were thinking and praying for me. that means a whole lot. i love you guys.

well, tomorrow's another day and i've got to go to bed. and yes, it's past my bedtime.

2 comments:

Rebekah Collette said...

Loved you room....loved it:)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well!