Sunday, January 13, 2008

one small week of teaching

and i already came down with something. sheesh.

my throat hurts. my eyes sting. i have no energy. my body is sore.

okay, my body's sore because of yesterday. oh man is it sore. i've had to keep myself from literally groaning out loud today in church, but i'm definitely groaning in my mind.

i'm the biggest baby when i'm sick. i can sneeze once, and i'll be in bed under the covers and in my pajamas the rest of the day. i HATE being sick, mostly because i hardly ever am. it just messes with my whole daily balance. and i can't really call in sick tomorrow, since i've only been working about, oh, 5 days. the thing is, i'm really not that sick. at least that's what i keep telling myself. but my body is crying for my bed right now.

oh, my sweet, wonderful bed...

2 comments:

gulp235 said...

of all the gifts they could give you!!! get well soon! we need to do chick-fil-a again!

kj said...

i hope you are feeling better by now. if not, i hope soon.

i love all of these posts about your new job. i'm so proud for you!