Monday, January 21, 2008

are you kidding me?

i just finished reading some creative writing stories my students were supposed to write today. we are working on word usage, so they had to use five words correctly in their writing: grown, knew, sang, gone, and begun. here's what one boy turned in-

a boy had to write a story with these words in it grown, knew, sang, gone, begun.

this is not the first time we've been over this. he wanted to do the same thing with his spelling story last week and i said no. maybe i should have been more specific and said that he couldn't do that EVER.

somebody take me out of my misery.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A little Mexican boy was asked to write a sentence about his girlfriend using the words LIVER and CHEESE. Everybody started making fun of the little girl. The little Mexican boy stood up and defended her by saying. “Hey LIVER alone CHEESE mine!”

Rebekah Collette said...

hahaha...omg....I laughed forever. I meen I'm sorry he did it for your sake but I got a pretty big kick out of it. Your a good teacher you will whip him int o shape:)

Bethany Hernandez said...

that's a cute story!