Tuesday, January 8, 2008

something i thought would never happen...

sister is now a blogger! kelli has joined the blogging world, and i for one can't wait to keep reading. i live with the girl and i still cracked up reading her first post. and to give you some insight into my precious, precious life with kelli and roddick, enjoy these quotes that come out of kelli's mouth, either to or about roddick-

"GO AWAY! I MEAN IT, RODDICK, GO AWAY!"

"bethany, tell him to get off me!"

"i think roddick's heavier than me."

"you're making me mad, roddick"

"roddick, RODDICK! COME OVER HERE NOW! GET OVER HERE!"

"do you want to go in your crate?"

"bethany, make him listen to me."

"i'm just trying to relax, roddick, and you're not even letting me do that!"

"i'm not playing with you-you're in trouble!"

"stop growling at me. bethany, he's growling at me."

"don't bite mommy!"

oh yes, you're in a for a rare treat, friend.

1 comment:

Rebekah Collette said...

oh my gosh I got a realy kick out of that...laughed forever. You two crack me up.