Thursday, October 4, 2007

i'm still alive!

oh my gosh.

i hate not having the internet at my house. really, really hate it.

i finally couldn't take it anymore. i'm sitting in a computer lab at asu with...freshmen. haha! just kidding. i have no clue who's a freshmen in here or not. but whatever. i can blog to my heart's content.

quick update on my life: nothing.

i'm serious. nothing incredibly new has happened. i'm still student teaching. still loving it. still exhausted.

see what i mean?

so i'm sorry, all you blog readers, that i haven't had anything new or exciting happen to me. not only has the past week not been blog-worthy, i'm super busy. i probably wouldn't even had time to blog even if i did have the internet at home.

but here's hoping the next few weeks are better.

1 comment:

gulp235 said...

glad to see you're still alive. well, i knew you were still alive, but... well... ya, you know what i mean!!! i got some chick-fil-a coupons in the mail. always makes me think of u. we should go again! um, like before Nov. 30. =)