Sunday, October 28, 2007

ace of cakes, san angelo style

in case you haven't heard yet, the food network's ace of cakes is my new favorite show. i absolutely love it. i am completely glued to the television when it comes on (new episodes every thursday at 9 p.m. don't call me at that time-i won't answer). i not-so-secretly wanted him to do my graduation cake, but there are a couple of minor problem...his bakery is based in maryland, and i have a hunch that it's pretty pricey.

darn it.

but have you seen his cakes? oh my word-there is no way i could describe it on here. you just need to watch if you've never seen it. the cakes are amazing.

but tonight, my cousin edward just gave me my graduation gift early-the lady who did his and theresa's wedding cake is going to do my graduation cake. WONDERFUL!!!!!!! her cakes are gorgeous and very, very good. i'm so excited! she is excellent, and i can't wait to see how my cake turns out.

did i mention that you're invited?!
thanks, edward and theresa, for a great gift! i love ya'll!

No comments: