Monday, October 15, 2007

this is it

my last week in kindergarten. i didn't think it would go so fast, but it did. i only hope that the next 7 weeks are just as great...and go just as fast =)

this morning, my teacher announced to the kids that i would be going to another class next week. one sweet girl looked at me and stuck out her lower lip. i'm with you on that one, babe.

i can't believe how much i've grown to love these cute little ones. they are, quite literally at this time, my world. they are constantly coming up with ways to make me laugh. the other day as they were writing stories about their dad, one told me, "i'm gonna draw a picture of my mom and my dad wrestling!"

um...okay =) maybe they really were wrestling (yeah right)

little kindergarteners-gotta love 'em.

1 comment:

Christal said...

hahahaha ha ha!

(this is sad but funny. I like the wrestling part)