Thursday, October 4, 2007

thank you

words can't even express the gratitude i feel right now.

this past sunday at church, i asked for prayer because i knew that this was going to be a hard week for me.

boy, does prayer work.

-i expected to be completely stressed out and high-strung, but i'm not.
-despite getting less than 6 hours of sleep every night this week, i'm not totally worn out. that in itself is a miracle.
-i've been having great days. the kids, while they aren't perfect, are at least trying to behave. well, 19 out of 21 isn't bad.
-in the weeks that i've been student teaching, i've never felt better. that is in no way an exaggeration.

i should be tired. i should be cranky. i should be ready to kill for a dr. pepper right now. but i'm not. well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

so to my amazing church family, thank you for praying for me this week! i'm going into the weekend knowing that i have had an amazingly productive week, and i know that it's because of your prayers. ya'll are awesome!

one more thing: could you keep praying for me? i just need it overall. (i know you know that, but still-at least act surprised.)

1 comment:

Court said...

Beth I miss you so much! I'm so glad you had a good week! You get 4th graders soon right?? Well, I hope we can see each other soon! I love you!