Wednesday, October 24, 2007

4th graders

are awesome. i love the class i'm in. the teacher is great. the students are sweet. and THEY CAN DO STUFF ON THEIR OWN!

don't get me wrong, i still love my kindergarteners. and i miss them so very much. i saw them in the hall today, and i just wanted to cry. i love how when they see me, they act like they haven't seen me in years. the reality was that they saw me in the hall the day before, but who am i to take their joy away?

but what i love about 4th grade is all the reading that they do. it sounds nerdy, i know. but i just know that i'm going to have so much fun with them for the next few weeks.

yes, they have already mentioned my lack of height. like i didn't know that was coming.

and i was also informed that i look like i'm a teenager-19 to be exact. so how on earth could i be old enough to teach 4th grade?

4th graders...

No comments: