Friday, October 19, 2007

it's over

my 7 1/2 week stint with kindergarten is over.

i think i'm about to cry.

i had a great day, the best yet of student teaching. because it was my last day, a mom baked cupcakes for the class (confetti...yummmmmm). then all of them made me a card. it was funny watching them try to write my incredibly long name (thanks, mom and dad). i love love love those kids. they wanted to make them special for me. one little boy came up to me and told me he wasn't finished with my card because he couldn't find enough heart stickers to put on it. it just melts my heart.

so on monday-fourth grade.

i wonder if they like singing silly songs on the carpet.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Hey ... I did Kinder and 4th grade for my student teaching too!! and don't get me wrong, I LOVED my KINDers, but 4th is awesome!! HAaha fun with those kids!! :)