Saturday, November 1, 2008

happy november!

i feel like this year has flown by. i distinctly remember the beginning of 2008 and now it's close to ending! so strange. time needs to slow down!

last night our family went out to eat to celebrate my cousin micah's birthday. after dinner we went to my uncle's house to play games. it was girls vs. boys, and i am very sad that the girls lost.=( it was still fun, though. i somehow knew that playing buzz word with the family would make it hilarious. sure enough, my family did not disappoint.

i really have nothing new to say. i don't remember anything super exciting about school, and i didn't really have an exciting saturday...pretty much all i did was sleep all day (oooh, tia y, i just remembered that i needed to call you back. sorry!). i'm beginning to think that i should never make any plans for saturdays. i'm loving the relaxation.

hey, wait-don't we turn back our clocks tonight?! hallelujah!!!!!

1 comment:

lisoto said...

yes I waited as long as I could for your phone call...but then I just put back the outfit I had picked out 4 u since I wasn't sure on the color/size :)