Monday, November 17, 2008

headaches

headaches are...well, a headache. this is day 3 for me having a headache. not the dull ache, but the sharp pain. so much fun. normally i can figure out why, but for some reason this one has me stumped.

hmmm.

i do feel much better now than i did earlier though. i slept for almost 2 hours when i got home, then went to my parents house for dinner. we had beef tips over rice-that will make anyone feel better! after we ate, ryan taught me and kelli how to play wii music. it was hard! i think i'm a little bitter because kelli had a better score than i did. stinker. another thing that made my evening better was talking to my cousin cheli on the phone. she always has funny stories and tonight was so exception. i love my family.

oh, and by the way...4 more days until thanksgiving break!

2 comments:

Josiah said...

so yeah one of my scores was eleven and im pretty sure you didnt do that bad! haha lunch was fun today:) i love you!

gulp235 said...

and now it's only 2 more days! =)