Wednesday, November 12, 2008

like i knew it would

today was so much better than yesterday!

i drove to school just not feeling like myself. i seriously considered not getting out of bed this morning, and that feeling doesn't happen often. i did some work once i got to school, and then i had a 7:30 meeting. my principal had some things to say that really encouraged me. when i walked back to my room, there was a cute pink bucket full of vanilla and chocolate fudge! talk about a mood picker upper. =)

then the best part of the morning came. i only had to teach for 45 minutes this morning before my two room moms and 3 other moms and grandmothers came to do a project with my class. not only did my little darlings behave, but i got an extra 45 minutes to catch up on my own work while the moms were doing the activity. woo hoo! i really do have amazing room moms. they have bought me so much stuff for my classroom, and then they told me before they lefttoday that they are wanting to change out my bulletin boards so i won't have to. i'm one lucky teacher!

all in all, it was a much better day like i knew it would be. i still can't wait for the thanksgiving break though!

No comments: