Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i know!

i know, it's been a long time. but alas, the basketball season is upon us, and that really has most of my attention....well, other than school!

ryan had a game last night, and he has one tonight in midland. in fact he's playing right now. i wanted to go, but i had a meeting at school earlier tonight. it's probably for the best, considering that last week i went to his game in abilene, and since we got home late, i was exhausted. it took me the rest of the week and weekend to recuperate. i'm loving basketball season, though.

school has been hectic. i'm even behind on lesson plans. well, behind for me. i still have time to turn them in. and don't even get me started on my little darlings! let's just say that it's been a rough couple of days. one of the teachers told me earlier this week, "now i'm just warning you-the weeks right before thanksgiving and christmas are not the most fun. the kids are ready for a break and we're ready for a break. until that break comes, just hold on." oh man, she wasn't kidding. but what i love about these first graders is that every day is a new day. when they come into the room tomorrow, all will be forgiven. isn't that great?

speaking of great, my lovely little brother brought me a sonic drink two days in a row! (oh yeah, so did jeremy.) gotta love sonic drinks. it made my days bearable.

so....i think that's it for now. have a great rest of the week!

No comments: