Saturday, November 29, 2008

family fun

like i said before, one of my favorite things about any holiday (my birthday included!) is all the family time. we had dinner together last night, went to my uncle b's house afterward, and then moved the party to my wita's house. we even watched a couple of home videos with my cousins acting completely crazy. it was fun remembering thanksgivings gone by.

then today started with a family breakfast. now there are many reasons why i love my family, but this morning my favorite reason was because breakfast meant eating at 10 a.m., not some ungodly hour like 7 a.m. after a yummy breakfast, i realized that i had to get the oil changed in my car. that was fun. then i met my cousins and sister to run a whole slew of errands, with a stop at chick-fil-a for lunch...of course! tonight is movie night for the girls in the family while the boys go to a basketball game.

i love days like these.

No comments: