Friday, March 20, 2009

birthday celebration #1

on thursday, march 12, my sister and friends managed to surprise me for my birthday. pauline called to tell me that she was "craving ichiban" so she wanted us to go. i have to admit that it crossed my mind that my friends might surprise me, but then kelli told me she had other plans, so then i figured i was wrong.

bekah has the pictures from ichiban, but i got some picture of the cake we had at her house.


my "princess" cake


modeling the cake in front of the chalkboard that has my birthdate on it


one of my gifts from pauline and diamond


25 cans of dr. pepper!!!


dr. pepper where it belongs...in my fridge


my girls from left to right (back row): erin, bekah, kelli, sarah, me, diamond, and pauline. (megan was there too but she was kind enough to take the picture)

all in all, it was a wonderful night. i have some great friends who made my birthday special. thank you, girls, for being so fantastic!

No comments: