Tuesday, March 24, 2009

b stands for...

kelli gave me a very useful and fabulous gift for my birthday: a pink and green koozie (if that's how you spell it) with my initial on it. she knows me. i've used it every day at school since. all three days.

anyway, today i was getting the kids ready for lunch, and i had my lunch bag in one hand and my koozie in the other. someone asked why it had a b on it, and before i could answer, one of the girls took care of it for me.

"it's because her name is bethany!"

then i heard a boy say under his breath, "or maybe it's because she likes beer."

if i hadn't been so shocked, i would have laughed. i'm laughing now, though.

4 comments:

mari said...

so which is it, miss hernandez? bethany or beer?

Bethany Hernandez said...

i plead the 5th =)

(just kidding, dad)

Unknown said...

hahahahaha..that's so funny!

A and A said...

BAHAHAHA!!