Thursday, January 29, 2009

was it the dark circles under my eyes that gave it away?

i have had way too many people tell me that i look tired this week. monday as i was walking into the building, one of the teachers stopped me and said, "bethany! you look so tired!" not a good sign.

this morning, another teacher that i haven't really seen all week asked, "so how have you been? you look tired."

then today as i was giving a test, one of my students stopped me and asked, "miss hernandez, are you tired?" when i asked if they could tell, the entire class responded with a resounding "YES!" giggle, giggle, giggle. (first graders giggle a lot.)

maybe the fact that i closed my eyes and put my head down tipped them off. i guess i'll never know.




p.s. for those of you on the edge of your seat waiting to see if my kids earned cupcakes tomorrow, the answer is ...yes. but mostly because i want a cupcake too.

No comments: