Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i forgot

yes, i forgot to have a picture of those of us who had a super teacher shirt made. i really meant to. but the next thing i knew the day was over and everyone had left.

but my forgetfulness probably has to do with how my day started. i had great plans of getting to school early and working on some projects that have kind of been sitting there. anyway, my alarm is always set for 5:30. roddick started whining sometime in the night, so i rolled over to check the time.

6:42.

i really thought i was dreaming. i didn't even start freaking out because i was convinced i was dreaming.

i was not. and the freaking out began. you can even ask kelli how much (she laughed at me, but she did think to start the coffee for me-what a sister). now that i think about it, it was hilarious. but not at 6:42 in the morning.

i'm going to bed now so hopefully we don't have a repeat of this morning.

No comments: