Saturday, January 31, 2009

in the know

i am and continue to be fascinated by all the [legal] ways that you can stalk people these days. i mean blogging is fantastic. i read blogs of people i don't even know (it's okay to say that, right?!). then there's facebook (and as one of my friends said, "i'm glad he didn't make his profile private so we can see all his information!" i laughed for days). or you could just do a plain old google search.

you may now add twitter to the list. i had heard of twitter from mark batterson's blog, but my ultra cool and hip dad showed me how to use it. i love it! you can now follow me on twitter and hear all the fascinating details of every single day of my life. all you need to do is click on 'follow me on twitter' on the sidebar and you'll get texts with updates from yours truly.

aren't you excited?

follow me...i need friends!

No comments: