Monday, January 5, 2009

500

i got all ready to blog about my fantastic day, when i realized that this is my 500th post.

500! that's a lot!

man, this has been some day. i was NOT ready to go back to school. in fact, i had a pretty crummy attitude about it. this week is a little different in that every day we can dress up as the theme of the day. i thought that it would be a really rough, crazy day but it was actually a pretty smooth day.

so today's theme was lumberjack/princess day. guess what i was?!

that's right...a lumberjack.

of course not! i had no idea what to wear, but kelli, as usual, dressed me. (i actually told her i should dress as myself since i am a princess-she wasn't impressed). i wore a pink dress that joey gave me for christmas, black tights, and super cute two-tone pink flats that i found at wal-mart. ($10-no lie). i also had a wand and a tiara (borrowed from pauline's daughter, diamond. thanks diamond!). when i got to school, one of the principals let me borrow her bright green boa, which made my outfit complete. i was a pink princess! i do have to say that i got lots of compliments on my fabulous shoes. yay for compliments! yay for pink shoes!

tomorrow is superhero day. being the creative person that i am (and not a fan of capes and tights), i went to total sports and had a shirt made that says "super teacher." and in true bethany fashion, the shirt is pink with glitter green lettering. and yes, i plan to wear my pink shoes tomorrow. i can't wait!

if i can remember, i'll get a picture.

(and sorry there was no picture of me in my princess outfit. i can't take a full length picture of myself and i felt too vain asking someone else to take a picture of me. maybe i'll dress up in it and have kelli take a picture later on. maybe.)

1 comment:

gulp235 said...

you should have told me it was superhero day today! i would've had the perfect outfit for you!

An Diamond's Incredible costume, which I know would have fit you!!! You could have been the INCREDIBLE Teacher!