Sunday, August 5, 2007

my heart is full

something amazing happened tonight.
i was at my parents house earlier, and my dad got a call from my uncle saying that seth (my incredibly cute 5 year old cousin, remember?) wanted to talk to him. apparently when my aunt, uncle and cousins got home from supper tonight, seth started crying and told them that he wanted to pray to have Jesus in his heart. my aunt and uncle prayed with him right there. he then told them that he wanted to talk to uncle joe (my dad).

when my dad got the phone i heard him say, "you want to go to heaven? you can go to heaven because you prayed to accept Jesus in your heart! do you want me to pray with you too?"

apparently seth said yes because my dad started praying. seth also hung up on him during the prayer, but my dad's a pastor-he should be used to people tuning out when he prays! just kidding, daddy! i know seth didn't mean to hang up on him.

i had no idea my heart could be so full. every time i see seth, i'm reminded of the miracle that God performed on his behalf. seth is truly a gift from God.

excuse me, i'm going to go cry happy tears now.

seth-boy; isn't he cute?????

the happy hernandez family - my uncle benjy, seth, aunt anabel, micah, and hannah

No comments: