Monday, August 20, 2007

ladies and gentlemen, i introduce to you...

after having my car for over 2 years, i have now decided to name my car. after much deliberation, i have finally settled on a name.

ladies and gentlemen, i introduce to you:

SCOOTER!!!

here he is in the snow-he wasn't a big fan.



i love scooter. he not only gets me where i need to go, but he gets me there in comfort. he's a blessing!


(i know, i know...i'm a weirdie. who else posts about their car?! leave me alone. i love scooter very much.)

4 comments:

La said...

You know, they say that people who name their cars are much more likely to be road ragers. Tell Scooter to be nice....

Bethany Hernandez said...

oh wow, you nailed that one! but scooter is working very hard at being nice.

kj said...

it's scooter's owner we need to worry about! ;)

Rebekah Collette said...

haha I named my car after I got it her name is Malcome...I know its a boys name but it just fit. Love this your crack me up.