Thursday, December 25, 2008

a little r & r

this has been such a relaxing day. i got up early because we were leaving town to come see my grandparents. the trip itself was not bad, considering i slept most of the way. i tried listening to two sermons on my dad's ipod (one by my godfather, steve coronado, and the other one by mark batterson-love him) but i kept falling asleep. and no, it wasn't because they were sermons.

anyway, when we got here we had lunch, opened presents, and then my day really got better. did anyone else see the most amazing end of the spurs and suns game?! roger mason made a three at the buzzer to beat the suns by one point. it was AMAZING! that totally made my day. after the game was over, i decided to take a nap. apparently i was tired because i slept for 3 hours straight. in fact, when my mom came in to wake me up for supper, it still took me a long time to get out of bed. man, that was some gooooood sleepin'.

mom just made some super yummy chocolate cookies (to appease the chocolate craving i suddenly had) and those with dr. pepper is just about the best snack ever.

i have lots of pictures from our christmas celebrations, but i'll put them up when i get home. hope your day was as equally relaxing!

No comments: