Monday, December 8, 2008

i almost forgot

i have made some recent decisions lately. (did anyone else hear "i have decided to follow Jesus" after you read that sentence? i did. i'm such a nerd.) and these are actually serious ones, not like growing my hair out. although, as far as decisions go, that one was pretty life-altering.

no, one of these in particular has the power to change the rest of my life. i think. if all goes according to plan. which, as we all know, can change in a heartbeat. but who knows.

do you like my choppy sentences?

but due to the state of my exhausted mind (like you couldn't tell) i will have to blog about it later. plus, i think 3 posts in one hour is more than enough. but i will tell you that three are somewhat related (ok, a lot related), and another one is something i've thought about off and on. PLUS i have a funny story about my mom. i can't remember the last time i wrote a funny story about her, so it's past due.

g'night, ya'll!

3 comments:

mari said...

Beth, I'm a friend.
Have you ever been tested for ADD?
Just wondering.
: )

Unknown said...

Make sure you don't forget to change my URL to www.mossmoments.blogspot.com! Have a great day!

Bethany Hernandez said...

it's the first graders...they're driving me crazy!