Friday, June 20, 2008

another day, another $0

technically, i got paid today.

unfortunately, that check hasn't made its way to the bank yet. darn it.

this is our last night in dallas. district council, which ended yesterday at noon, was so much fun. i had a blast. then we came to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins here in coppell. we went to kohls, mardel and grapevine mills mall. we even ate at steak and shake, which made me happy because i love their chili. yummy!

tomorrow we go back home, which i'll admit makes me very happy. i've had a good time on this trip, but i feel like i haven't been home in such a long time. i think it's because i haven't been out of town for an extended period of time that a week feels like a month to me. plus, kelli and joey weren't able to come on this trip because they were working, so i really miss them (and roddick!). but tomorrow will be a good day because tomorrow night, i get to sleep in my own bed. woo hoo!

No comments: