Thursday, September 6, 2007

perfection

today i fell in love all over again.

i went to spend time with my precious adyson. she's so beautiful. when i got there she was sleeping, but soon after she woke up. i got to see her beautiful blue eyes and stare at her perfect little face.

when i changed her diaper, she just looked around the room like a good little girl. edward says that she cries every time she gets her diaper changed, but she didn't cry with me! hmmm....what could that possibly mean, eddy?!

while i was holding her, i was reminded of a funny story. you see, i love babies. i love to hold them, rock them, feed them, whatever. when my mom had ryan (when i was 10), i loved to take care of him. the rule was that i could hold him when he was awake. so when my parents weren't paying attention (which was apparently a lot because i did this often), i would pick him up from his bassinet, take him to the restroom, and flick water on his face until he woke up. then i would take him to my parents and say,

"he woke up! i'll just hold him for a while."

don't worry, theresa. i won't do that with adyson. i'll just hold her all the time :)

she loves to eat

pretty mommy and pretty (hungry) baby

see what i mean? perfection...



oh man, i just realized that i don't think i actually told my parents that story about ryan. if you don't hear from me again, you know why.

3 comments:

La said...

That's a funny story. I've never caught my kids actually doing that, but I KNOW they purposefully wake up their baby sister. They can't wait to play with her. Your story made me laugh though....

lisoto said...

BETHANIA!! poor ryan but I guess that explains his personality.

Jehu Hernandez said...

When you get married and have children, Ryan will volunteer to babysit them.