Tuesday, September 4, 2007

amanda's wedding

on saturday my best friend, amanda, got married. it was a beautiful wedding, fit for an incredibly beautiful woman. we've known each other since the third grade, and so of course are close. when i need to talk to someone, she's the first person to pop into my head to call. when we got to college, we didn't see each other as much as we thought we would, but when we did see each other, we picked up right where we left off. she's also been the type of friend to support me in the good and call me out when i'm making bad decisions. i love her, and i'm incredibly happy for her. she's deserves the best, and that's what she got! not only that, but she got some amazing in-laws. how lucky could she be?!

and for the record, i only cried once-when she was walking down the aisle. i think that's pretty good, don't you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1. you looked beautiful
2. that is a gorgeous dress
3. I'm really good friends with Hilary Valdez! We were in Phi Lamb together!
4. Don't you love when kids are like that?! Especially the little ones..today one of my little boys walks in this morning and said, "What happened to your hair?!" (I wore it curly today because of the humidity) Gotta love 'em!

gulp235 said...

holy cow that was a beautiful wedding... and i didn't even go! one day beth... one day!!! =P

lisoto said...

Amanda looked beautiful!!! I just asked Lionel right now..."it was Lauren that was your "favorite pet", right? He says (without hesitating), "yes why?" Makes me laugh!! Doesn't deny it even after all these years, ha ha I love those girls!!!!