Saturday, September 22, 2007

my true gift

procrastination. i am so good at this.

this morning at the cross country meet, i saw a boy wearing a shirt that said "procrastinators unite tomorrow." it cracked me up.

you need evidence? i was supposed to work on lesson plans at some point today, but i didn't. i took a nap. i took a shower. i went to dinner with some friends. i went back to my friend's house and chatted a bit. i left and got a refill on my dr. pepper at chick-fil-a (new person working-grrrrr), went to pick up roddick from my parents, came home and decided to change my blog template.

now i'm ready for bed.

i'll do lesson plans tomorrow.

2 comments:

Court said...

Bethany Hernandez...I can't believe you didn't do your lesson plans! You so could have watched that movie with me!! I'm mad at you missy!

Bernice said...

Your funny! I enjoy reading your blogs:)