Friday, June 8, 2007

pure excitement

it just occurred to me that i am super excited about blogging. i think it is because i love to talk, and since most of you don't get the joy of listening to me every day, now you get to read about me every day! lucky you!

please don't tell me if you never read this. it just might hurt my feelings. just kidding!

so, some of you may be wondering why i named my blog "chi alpha girl," especially since i'm about to graduate and thus won't be involved in chi alpha anymore. well, it's basically for one reason: i love chi alpha. in my heart, i will always be a part of chi alpha. when i get married and have children, i will look back on my time spent in this organization with fondness. the past three years that i been involved in chi alpha have been wonderful. i have made wonderful friends, had a great job, and grown closer to God. words can't express how much richer my life has been because of chi alpha and the things that God has done through it.

see what i mean about loving to talk?

trust me, there will lots more to come...

3 comments:

jhernandez said...

Yes, you've always been a talker, but that's a good thing. I can't wait for your future posts!

bhernandez said...

I can almost hear the shrill in your voice.

Uncle Benjy

Sandra said...

WHERE EVER DID YOU GET THE IDEA YOU LOVE TO TALK? BUT THE SAD TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS YOU REALLY LOVE TO TALK, GUESS IT BALANCES OUT WITH RYAN NOT TALKING MUCH IF AT ALL. TIA SANDY