Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ooh la la...

as some of you know, my best friend amanda is getting married in september. i'm beyond thrilled for her. and i'm beyond thrilled that i get to wear a pretty dress again. my dress was shipped to my parents house this past weekend, but since i was out of town, i didn't get to see it until sunday. i tried it on sunday night. and monday morning. and i'm sure i'll put it on a few more times in between just for the heck of it. wanna see it?

no, that is not me...i'm a little darker than that

it fits perfectly...almost. i have to get it altered a little bit, but not too much. now here's the funny, yet slightly sad part. it's supposed to be tea length. but because i'm so stinkin' short, it goes to my ankles-MY ANKLES! guess i gotta go get it hemmed. like a lot. *sigh* why am i so short?

go ahead and laugh...i know you already are...

now i get to go buy shoes!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that dress! You are going to look gorgeous Beth! Believe me girl, I've been in that same boat! When I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding, I too had to get my dress altered because I'm too short! Don't you just love it? ;0)